View first post button

stony

Anyone else having problems with it ? Sometimes its taking me 3 or 4 pages back to stuff I've already read.

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
Anyone else having problems with it ? Sometimes its taking me 3 or 4 pages back to stuff I've already read.
i don't even know which button that is

Haha, what format do you view the board in, subsilver or metro blue ? In subsilver, if you click the little orange page at the start of a thread it takes you to the last post in that thread that you have read. Well it used to, it appears to be broken.

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
stony said:
i don't even know which button that is

Haha, what format do you view the board in, subsilver or metro blue ? In subsilver, if you click the little orange page at the start of a thread it takes you to the last post in that thread that you have read. Well it used to, it appears to be broken.
you know me mate, i'm still with the old style, couldn't stand the new fangled forum

Never mind the View First Topic button........... we have Moderators ! well f*ck me.

Glad to see it's not just me, it's a bit hit and miss by the way.

Edit :- and yes I deleted all history, cookies etc to no effect.

Chrome on PC platform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.