Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Still looking for tickets for the Villareal away game.

Flight and accomodation booked for 8 of us and no one has got tickets.

PM me if you can help

Cheers

Villarreal still haven't decided anything regarding prices for the game. I've just spoken to them on the phone and they're too busy dealing with the game against local rivals Levante at the weekend.

The girl in their ticket office was really apologetic and said that they should know either on Saturday afternoon or on Monday morning.

raininspain said:
Villarreal still haven't decided anything regarding prices for the game. I've just spoken to them on the phone and they're too busy dealing with the game against local rivals Levante at the weekend.

The girl in their ticket office was really apologetic and said that they should know either on Saturday afternoon or on Monday morning.

Cheers for that, I was going to go today. Next week it is then.

jay_mcfc said:
raininspain said:

hi mate, when you've been will you post on here asap so people without tickets know the score.
cheers.

de niro said:
jay_mcfc said:
raininspain said:

hi mate, when you've been will you post on here asap so people without tickets know the score.
cheers.

jay_mcfc and I will keep you all up to date with this.

Of course Bill lad. Do you have tickets?

My mate is a season ticket holder at Villareal and I'm playing football with him tomorrow so I'll try to find out what is going on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.