Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Lee Gally said:
How far is the ground from the town as i am on spikes trip and depending where we get dropped off. (coach leaving valencia at 2) hows best way to get to ground and what time is the ticket office open.

Thanks in advance

I'm guessing you will be dropped off outside the ground at about 3pm, but I don't know anything about Spikes trip. I know the ticket office is open 10:00-14:00 and 17:00-20:00 on non match days but I don't know if they'll be open 14:00-17:00 on match day.

I don't know what is the best way to get to the ground because I don't know where you will be dropped off. However, Villareal is only a small town so you will be able to walk just about anywhere.

-- Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:33 am --

mcfc barber said:
can you buy tickets for home end any time before game as traveling there on tuesday

Yes, tickets should be on sale now.

Here it is different to England, opposing fans sitting in the home end is not an issue. I have said many times I do not envisage any problems in being able to get tickets on the day but I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT. The police might decide that you have to provide a passport or something like that when buying a ticket but I don't see that happening myself.

Those that can get to the ground and buy tickets before the night of the game should do so as it will make it easier for themselves and everybody else.

Places to buy tickets; Ticket office at the ground. Club shop at the ground. Club shop at the Salera commercial district in Castellon. Getting tickets in the two club shops will more than likely be easier than getting them from the ticket office.

-- Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:44 am --

Lee Gally said:
Y blimey jay is that bad

No mate, nothing to worry about. Like I say, I might go up there tonight.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 am --<br /><br />
joedmillar said:
Hi all,

2 Norn Iron Citizens arriving in Salou next Monday morning for the match..had planned to travel to Castellon on the Wed morning but like so many have no ticket.

The threads quite lengthy so if someone could give us any sort of summary on how to get a ticket as close to the City end as possible that would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Joe + Rossco

I've already given as many details as I can at the moment on this message. If I go up there tonight I will have a better idea and will post as soon as I find out

im_still_here said:
I know this sounds stupid but non of us speak spanish, do they speak england at the ticket office?

I'm sure they do speak England ;)

Actually I went up there the first couple of weeks I moved here and there was a girl in the ticket office who spoke to me in English. Unfortunately that was a pre-season friendly against Besiktas so speaking English wasn't a problem. Speaking English for tickets to a game against an English club, I don't know. I'll get more info on this

Is the club shop open all day but just certain times do you know. Do they have a special section for tickets.

Thanks

Bad news, just driven the 1hr30 round trip to Villareal nd the ticket office was closed. Went into the club shop and they said tickets are going on sale tomorrow!!! Bastards

jay_mcfc said:
Bad news, just driven the 1hr30 round trip to Villareal nd the ticket office was closed. Went into the club shop and they said tickets are going on sale tomorrow!!! Bastards
fuckers. cheers jay. ive just seen on the villareal facebook page, that they shared a link mentioning the game next week, but i dont know what it says cause its in spanish :-(

tasker said:
fuckers. cheers jay. ive just seen on the villareal facebook page, that they shared a link mentioning the game next week, but i dont know what it says cause its in spanish :-(

Do you have a link?

Can you imagine if our ticket office didn't start selling tickets until 5 days before a game like this?!! The Spanish way I'm afraid.

jay_mcfc said:
tasker said:

Do you have a link?

Can you imagine if our ticket office didn't start selling tickets until 5 days before a game like this?!! The Spanish way I'm afraid.
i was thinking that myself today.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/MCFCvsSCFC#!/event.php?eid=193137620760404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/MCFCvsSCFC#!/e ... 7620760404</a>

It's a load of stuff talking about how even though it is difficult, mathematically they are not out of the champs league and also that it is important for the fans and the club to stick by each other during this difficult time. Mas o menos.

No ticket news, the bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.