Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by CITY MIKE 84, 29 Aug 2011.

1. Jack74

Jack74

No mate picked them up last week my mate knows a few people still need another 3

2. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

Lads/lasses

For those that are going to Villareal in the day time, I have sorted a bar out. Basically around the ground there are a few small bars that sell bottles of beer for €5 on the day. However, my mate is a season ticket holder at Villareal and he is friends with a bar owner. The bar is 10 min walk from the ground and will sell bottled beer for no more than €2.50. They also do intercambio language exchange so they will be able to speak a little English.

This is a good option for those on Spike's trip and those that want to get up to Villareal early to get tickets.

Here is the facebook page for the bar. Look at the photos, it's a decent place

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39489406645&v=info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3 ... 645&v=info</a>

This is the address, if you put it into google maps it is 1km away and seems pretty easy to find

Carrer de Pere Gil, 5, 12540 Vila-real, Spain

3. Mental_blue

Mental_blue

That's great Jay. Was wondering about a meet up in Villareal or Castellon to get the day started like we did in the Augustine in Munich.

Quick question about this place though - has it got enough room for the three and half thousand blues that will turn up?

4. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

I think they'll be looking at a few hundred. There are loads going from Valencia and Benidorm that will get up there too late to go to this bar. Plus it is far enough out of the way for many people to just say they are going to a small bar outside the ground.

I'll tell my mate tonight to expect a few hundred+

5. Mental_blue

Mental_blue

As long as there's room for me and the wife. See you there then!

6. 21MCFCSilva

21MCFCSilva

Wont be able to make it to this.
    Am watching Bayern at Etihad and Napoli away(Pray I come back alive)

7. johnwood21

johnwood21

Jay,
    any latest update in terms of tickets out there?
    Arriving Wed on Spike's trip with no ticket and don't wanna be disappointed!

8. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

You'll not be disappointed. It's 100% confirmed that they are selling 4 tickets to each season ticket holder for 8€ a pop but don't let that worry you. There are still a few thousand left from €60+ at the official outlets and on top of that there will be plenty of touts selling these €8 ones for a nice profit. Everyone will get in, I'm convinced of that.

9. johnwood21

johnwood21

Cheers fella - let me know where to find you after the game, just in case you understand ;-)

10. CHT

CHT

So we pay 60 euros a ticket and they then proceed to sell them at 8 euros and can buy 4 at a time ................absolute joke .