Viktoria Plzen Away ticket needed

frasermcfc said:
stimo said:
frasermcfc said:
I've got two of the category 'A' tickets spare. Face value £86 each.

Now sold to mickeymoo. Thanks
assuming they were in the home end?

From the allocation of 200 'best priced seats' that the away club must receive.

Hmm club employee?

Perhaps it would have been better to have declined the tickets so they could have gone to someone with high points....I'm also mindful of the thread mentioning the City coach flogging tickets at a big mark up.

blue b4 the moon said:
frasermcfc said:
stimo said:
assuming they were in the home end?

Hmm club employee?

Perhaps it would have been better to have declined the tickets so they could have gone to someone with high points....I'm also mindful of the thread mentioning the City coach flogging tickets at a big mark up.

my guess is the club know who he is.

de niro said:
blue b4 the moon said:
frasermcfc said:

Hmm club employee?

my guess is the club know who he is.

surely Pellegrini is not selling his spares ???

4 of us going - all booked - just 1 ticket short.

Please pm me if you can help

thanks

Still looking for 1, flying from Stansted to Nuremburg, will be hiring a car which will have a space for someone, so travel free with ticket paid for! Driving back to Nuremburg after match.

I can get an extra Cat 1 Ticket (85 quid). I have got one for myself but am allowed two if needed. So happy to get this extra one for a RELIABLE blue. I obviously hope to have them posted out to us before the weekend so could either give it to the buyer at the stoke game or meet them in Prague/Pilzen.

Let me know asap as box office can only hold it for a few hours

GONE NOW. THANKS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.