Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
eddiemarin09 said:
WHY AGUERO THE MAN CAN'T PASS IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT DZEKO IS NOT GOING TO GET ANY SERVICE FROM HIS STRIKE PARTNER
What's that? Couldn't quite hear you.

I'd just like to say.... we're in the Champions League. Still can't get my head around it. City... City.. best team in the land and all the world.

AustinBlue said:
I'd just like to say.... we're in the Champions League. Still can't get my head around it. City... City.. best team in the land and all the world.

Wait...MANCHESTER City? Champions League? No....

AtlantaSkyBlue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Big 'Chelsea' game needed from fernandinho and navas needs to start doing what we bought him for.

We definitely need to see more from Fernandinho, but I think Navas has been great for us so far. Maybe he can do a bit more, but he's been wreaking some havoc on left-backs.

He was brilliant against Newcastle but hasn't done much since then (albeit hasn't played every minute). Needs to start playing like a winger imo and go round the outside of players, he's been cutting in too much and going sideways or backwards too often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.