Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

musters said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
Carl_Man_City said:
Can be done via Berlin for those struggling. Liverpool to Berlin Sunday to Wednesday is £70. Train from Berlin to Prague is £75.
Have booked Monday to Thursday via Berlin. Flights from Liverpool at £71 are timed well. Plenty of trains (takes about four hours) Cheapest train from Berlin about 58 euros return. Chance for beers in Berlin and Prague!
I think it 58 euro is one way cos I just paid double to return?
You could be right but apparently you save nothing by paying in advance. Not sure if it is possible to get train from Plzen to Berlin without going back to Prague. Either way it makes the trip a bit of an adventure. I'm sure it will be all right on the night! I have booked a hotel in Plzen for after the match because it's too late to get back to Prague. Not sorted anywhere to stay in Berlin yet. Need somewhere by the train station which goes to Prague.

Liverpool fans were charged £139 by Sparta Prague a few years ago and Schalke were charged 110 euros by Plzen in 2011. Wouldn't be surprised if they charge an extortionate amount again.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
2 weeks today, can't wait for this. Has anyone given any thought to main meeting places for blues in Plzen/Prague?
i would imagine old town square or new town square, shit loads of bars in both squares and only 10/15 minutes from each other. both have a couple irish bars so you'll most likely find your typical brit abroad in those establishments

stimo said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
2 weeks today, can't wait for this. Has anyone given any thought to main meeting places for blues in Plzen/Prague?
i would imagine old town square or new town square, shit loads of bars in both squares and only 10/15 minutes from each other. both have a couple irish bars so you'll most likely find your typical brit abroad in those establishments

Ok cheers, is that in Prague?

any knowledge of when these are going on sale? with my grand total of 50 points is unlikely that i'll get a ticket anyway, but coming from Vienna anyway to soak up atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.