Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

offerton wire said:
I have worked on an off in Plzen for over six years.

Pamela's is a must!
Girls in brothel suck,fat blacks and average Ukrainiens but lap dance downstairs is top notch with dirt cheap draught Pilsner Urquell beer.It is located in the centre near American road.Have fun.

allan harper said:
citytill1die84 said:
allan harper said:
Me and my mates have 1% of the allocation, not bad for outsiders.

Where u staying Allan? Not long now matey :)

Near to the old town, you're on the same flight, so we'll have a few beers before it.

Ye we're not far from old town about 5 min car ride. We've booked VIP lounge at airport £17 free beer :)

citytill1die84 said:
allan harper said:
citytill1die84 said:
Where u staying Allan? Not long now matey :)

Near to the old town, you're on the same flight, so we'll have a few beers before it.

Ye we're not far from old town about 5 min car ride. We've booked VIP lounge at airport £17 free beer :)

Posh lot! We arrive in Bristol about 1pm, then going on session

Pilss said:
offerton wire said:

Pamela's is a must!
Girls in brothel suck,fat blacks and average Ukrainiens but lap dance downstairs is top notch with dirt cheap draught Pilsner Urquell beer.It is located in the centre near American road.Have fun.

I can only confirm Pamela's is a must. Decked out like a standard pub but packed with dripping flange keen to get their pilsner urquells out for the boys. Take your credit card, roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Cover drives.

MCC said:
Pilss said:
offerton wire said:

Pamela's is a must!

I can only confirm Pamela's is a must. Decked out like a standard pub but packed with dripping flange keen to get their pilsner urquells out for the boys. Take your credit card, roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Cover drives.

I'll be avoiding this like the plague.

de niro said:
MCC said:
Pilss said:

I'll be avoiding this like the plague.

Oh heck, I was hoping to get my revenge for a certain photograph!!! But, be afraid, my friend, be VERY afraid!! ;-)

If anyone has spares for this please pm me. Me and a few mates have been let down and are now desperate! Will be at sjoke tomorrow if that helps anyone - I know there's a separate forum for this but as I said absolutely desperate for tickets and hoped a few more people would read this in this forum.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.