Vile Football Clubs

Rangers- Should have been thrown completely out of the league and start in the very bottom non league tier. Now doing the same mistake all over again and having to get loans and building up more debt.
Peterborough- Not the club but the Junior Rag in charge and the chairman who gave the junior Rag his job back after he walked out on them before only to end up sacked again by another team. Junior Rag is only decent in Div 1 when he has more money than any other team to spend. In the Championship him in charge = relegation
Arsenal- Moan, moan moan and more moan. Its all they do
Cardiff- Since the takeover. New Rags, taken mantle from Sunderland. Expect them to buy 2-3 crap Rag players this summer
Blackpool- Seems to be run by dickheads
Milwall and Leeds- Put in same bracket. Everyone knows why
Crawley- Don't know why just never liked them. Never liked the guy in charge (think it was Steve Evens) when they got into the league. few shady rumours about him if I remember

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Are clubs synonymous with their fans? if so:

United, obviously
Stockport County
Arsenal
Leeds

It's also worth making the point that a significant number of Everton fans can still be a bit racist when their guard drops.

Going by that rationale Birmingham City because two of their fans nicked my City flower pot hat when I was about 14. Twats.

....and of course them fucking lot. Can't look me the eye now some of them.

On the plus side met two lots of West Ham fans on foreign holidays. Proper lovely, mad family and a group of lads we went on the piss with. Top laughs and hated manyoo. So near 100% of my small knowledge are sound then there's Cockney Twat Mark........

;)

Rags
Rags reserves and subs
Rags youth - especially class of 92
Bury FC - they let the Rags reserves defile their pitch
Peterboro - GPC Jnr link
Wigan - well the Dave Whelan part of it as his tongue is always up the GPC's arse
Gills, Stoke and now Palace - the Pulis factor
Boro - nearest club to where I live now - can dislike with ease on so many levels

Rags. Obviously.
FC Bayern; the German rags.
Dirty Leeds.
Celtic.
Rangers.
Millwall.
Kremlin FC, but mainly because of the current manager. I used to like them when Roman bought them because they were another challenger to the first team on this list
Real Madrid, but mainly because of the last manager.

I can't believe no-one's mentioned Napoli yet. The first page of results on Google alone reveals fans of 5 different clubs that have been stabbed in that city.
And how about Zenit St. Petersburg, who explicitly say that they won't sign black players because their fans are so racist?
Or the multitude of other clubs who regularly subject players to racist abuse (CSKA, for example) and then deny that it's even a problem.

To be honest, even the rags pale into insignificance when compared to some of the scum elsewhere.

I'm With Stupid said:
I can't believe no-one's mentioned Napoli yet. The first page of results on Google alone reveals fans of 5 different clubs that have been stabbed in that city.
And how about Zenit St. Petersburg, who explicitly say that they won't sign black players because their fans are so racist?
Or the multitude of other clubs who regularly subject players to racist abuse (CSKA, for example) and then deny that it's even a problem.

To be honest, even the rags pale into insignificance when compared to some of the scum elsewhere.

Nope. Still the rags for me.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Are clubs synonymous with their fans? if so:

United, obviously
Stockport County
Arsenal
Leeds

It's also worth making the point that a significant number of Everton fans can still be a bit racist when their guard drops.

All of this...i'd have Leeds second though and Everton last top flight team to have a black player represent them, Daniel Amokachi, defo racists

Bolton. Billy Big Time jumped up twats.

Burnley. When I was 16 I worked in Preston with about 5 'Bunlee' fans, inbred fuckwanks. We were both in the then First division and they never stopped...... where are you now you five fingered sons of whores ?

Oh and Preston because three of the shits jumped me after I got off the train having watched the Derby.... but you didn't get my scarf you sad cowardly muppets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.