VILE SCUM (unedited version)

Re: VILE SCUM

kinkladze96 said:
mammutly said:
I'm not saying that the twat doesn't deserve a good kicking for what he did and a being locked up too. But, people change. Sixteen is too early to condemn someone forever.

Thats a bit like saying that confession absolves you of your sin. Bullshit. he may become a better citizen but the action is done.

I agree. And he deserves punishing. But after he's been punished, he should get a chance to live a better life.

mammutly said:
I agree. And he deserves punishing. But after he's been punished, he should get a chance to live a better life.
Well; that's up to him, isn't it? If he stops trying to act the hard man, and actually do some good with his life, then yeah. I won't hold my breath though.

mammutly said:
kinkladze96 said:
mammutly said:
I'm not saying that the twat doesn't deserve a good kicking for what he did and a being locked up too. But, people change. Sixteen is too early to condemn someone forever.

Thats a bit like saying that confession absolves you of your sin. Bullshit. he may become a better citizen but the action is done.

what do you mean
how do we know that he hasnt already had a better life goes to good school has good parents what he did to that lady he should be punished you only have to hit someone once to kill them

Does he just say sorry? the bus driver now probably has a life of misery and depression. i am not a brutalist and appreciate the view that a offender can be changed, but that cannot be without a severe punishment.

I remember having a can chucked in my face for no reason other than for giving a bit of mouth back, these pricks can sit there acting like "da hard man innitz" but as soon as they get a answer they act like children and want a fight.
Followed me along the Canal until I happened to come across a mate whos 3x my size which made them back off into the night to call "reinforcements", lol chav scum cant even fight like men nevermind take a bit of stick, lucky for me I know some sick Neo-Nazi Skinhead guys up in Salford who would kick these scum to a millimeter of death if they layed a finger on me again.

kinkladze96 said:
Does he just say sorry? the bus driver now probably has a life of misery and depression. i am not a brutalist and appreciate the view that a offender can be changed, but that cannot be without a severe punishment.

Once again, I agree.

I'm not advocating a pat on the head and move on. All I'm saying is that the kid should not be killed.

He should be severely punished, re-educated and then, when he's grown up and hopefully learned something, allowed a chance to do something useful with his life.

Meanwhile as they re-educate and praise him for achieving something in life above all his other classmates, this poor woman will no doubt be left with physical damage which could possibly put her out of work and leave her emotionally scarred for life.

Hardly fair.

ROBL250 said:
I remember having a can chucked in my face for no reason other than for giving a bit of mouth back, these pricks can sit there acting like "da hard man innitz" but as soon as they get a answer they act like children and want a fight.
Followed me along the Canal until I happened to come across a mate whos 3x my size which made them back off into the night to call "reinforcements", lol chav scum cant even fight like men nevermind take a bit of stick, lucky for me I know some sick Neo-Nazi Skinhead guys up in Salford who would kick these scum to a millimeter of death if they layed a finger on me again.

Fuck. I live near you, so I'm keeping stum. ;-)

ROBL250 said:
Meanwhile as they re-educate and praise him for achieving something in life above all his other classmates, this poor woman will no doubt be left with physical damage which could possibly put her out of work and leave her emotionally scarred for life.

Hardly fair.

No. But if you asked her if she wanted the lad to be killed?

Justice is never as black and white as it first seems.

It appears that some of you have not read the full report, this Twa* has a record for violence going back to "2005" several of his victims have been Teachers and workers at his school, so how many second chances would you give him now.?
Or should he kill somebody next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.