Villa at home!

I wouldn't blame someone for waiting to see if it's £58-£60 for a pre-title winning game or £58-£60 for a potential dead rubber. Easy to forget how ridiculous individual prices are when you have a ST. £25-£40 and it's sold out a while ago.

MSP said:
It is strange in these circumstances to be honest.

But as Ducado said it will be packed if we get 3 points from Goodison.

If people are waiting for Saturdays result it will be a mad scramble with people missing out .I would say there are no more than 500 left on sale.

Ducado said:
Win on Saturday and it will be sold out
And then there will be all hell let loose by peopling whining on here that they cannot get a ticket and it's all the fault of Viagogo and the ticket office.

lancs blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Not a million miles away from selling out but at £49 in south stand upper and £58 (FIFTY EIGHT) in the 32rd tiers you probably shouldn't be too surprised. If we win saturday it will be justified though I suppose

Do those seats come with a free electron microscope?

I would have thought that a telescope would have been more appropriate!

Vienna_70 said:
lancs blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Not a million miles away from selling out but at £49 in south stand upper and £58 (FIFTY EIGHT) in the 32rd tiers you probably shouldn't be too surprised. If we win saturday it will be justified though I suppose

Do those seats come with a free electron microscope?

I would have thought that a telescope would have been more appropriate!

I believe you can HIRE the HUBBLE..................................but it is quite high at the moment

RAISE THE FUCKING ROOF ! Simple<br /><br />-- Sat May 03, 2014 7:49 pm --<br /><br />RAISE THE FUCKING ROOF ! Simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.