Villa at home!

Will be sold out within minutes , all remaining tickets are mostly orange which means they are being sold. And so it should will be 2 x QPR's , this is the 1st.

Oh it will sell out very soon with all the glory boys who were not there against WBA no doubt moaning about the tickets process....

Newtoncc said:
crmcfc said:
Oh it will sell out very soon with all the glory boys who were not there against WBA no doubt moaning about the tickets process....

Yes and that last 3 game package now looks attactive

The three game bundle may have been part of the reason why so many no shows at the West Brom game, people that knew they couldnt go to that game, maybe not able to get to the Villa game either but wouldnt have had a hope in ell's chance of a ticket for the hammers game other than the three game bundle

There is a light said:
Got mine but I've got to get off on about 70 minutes.
You do know that Sky will focus on you leaving and go on for the next 20 minutes that the fans are leaving early and zoom in on your empty seat.

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
MSP said:
It is strange in these circumstances to be honest.

But as Ducado said it will be packed if we get 3 points from Goodison.

so glory hunters then.

I noticed a few at Goodison yesterday de niro........... before I assaulted you!! ;-)

we'll call it evens as I booed you at palace.

I only noticed the usual faces yesterday to be fair. Arsenal was cringeworthy. its simply down to pricing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.