Villa away - all in here

Need 2 tickets if possible train booked but just missed out on points , can collect in North West thanks

I'm after 1 ticket if any one has a spare i have a st but around 8,000 + points so struggle for aways ticks now. I can collect from most places manchester or the north west area also could meet at the ground if that would suit better thanks hopefully something will come up cheers again.

Has anyone received their tickets yet , ordered mine second day on sale and still not arrived ?

Me neither and I bought them at 9 am on first day of sale. Was going to ring the club, but if I'm not the only one who hasn't received them I will hive it a day or two yet.

Nope I'm still waiting too. On another matter your can still book for Sevilla with match ticket on thomsonsport which is a bit of a piss take when 2 of our group missed out on the Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.