Villa Away

Tickets have 3pm kick off on them, it's 5.30 though I think?!

tonethestone said:
Have they moved it? If so, good job I didn't go for the cheap early train tickets.
Are we all doing train to Witton and the Cap and Gown boozer? That's our normal Villa routine but the landlord of a pub called the Turks Head was on here last week offering £1.90 a pint for away fans. No idea where it is though

LongsightM13 said:
tonethestone said:
Have they moved it? If so, good job I didn't go for the cheap early train tickets.
Are we all doing train to Witton and the Cap and Gown boozer? That's our normal Villa routine but the landlord of a pub called the Turks Head was on here last week offering £1.90 a pint for away fans. No idea where it is though

5.30pm kick off. Live on ESPN

LongsightM13 said:
tonethestone said:

cap and gown yea, not paying to go in there though this year, most just seem to stand outside the offy and got drinks from there and asda/tesco iirc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.