Villa Away

alberto0292 said:
Couple of seats available on the mini bus to Villa match, leaving from Fallowfield area

Please get in touch with Peter (Mod note - please don't post phone numbers or other personal details) if interested or need more info

Cheers for that Mod

alberto0292 said:
alberto0292 said:
Couple of seats available on the mini bus to Villa match, leaving from Fallowfield area

Please get in touch with Peter (Mod note - please don't post phone numbers or other personal details) if interested or need more info

Cheers for that Mod
It's largely for your own protection. You're free to do it via a pm with other posters on here of course if you want to.

It also guards against someone being a dick and posting someone else's phone number or email as a joke or even maliciously.

Prestwich_Blue said:
alberto0292 said:
alberto0292 said:

Cheers for that Mod
It's largely for your own protection. You're free to do it via a pm with other posters on here of course if you want to.

It also guards against someone being a dick and posting someone else's phone number or email as a joke or even maliciously.

yeah, sounds good and safer! Thank you!

I know it's late, but I'm looking for 2, or at a push even just 1 adult ticket for the Villa game. Surprise treat for the wife, as we'll be in Birmingham that weekend anyway. (and I need the brownie points....)

PM me if anything possible

I have a ticket spare for Villa and train travel from Piccadilly to Birmingham New St.

Train out is 10:07, back at 19:31.

£70.

Will only sell together.

Thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.