Villa Away

Nah it’s a great away day is Villa, demand will be high
I find the criteria cascade a bit odd.
I have just under 12000 points and got to Chelsea.
I become eligible for Villa on Friday (the third day). Cant say I am worried as the match is a midweek and kicks off at 8:15pm. Not as if anyone will be doing Xmas shopping.
This could easily be wrapped up in a couple of days by making the intervals tighter.

I find the criteria cascade a bit odd.
I have just under 12000 points and got to Chelsea.
I become eligible for Villa on Friday (the third day). Cant say I am worried as the match is a midweek and kicks off at 8:15pm. Not as if anyone will be doing Xmas shopping.
This could easily be wrapped up in a couple of days by making the intervals tighter.
Hope not :-) I’m down among the dead men on circa 7k

Hope not :-) I’m down among the dead men on circa 7k

I reckon you would get one on 7k even if it was done over two days.
I don't like these extended cascades as usually just means I keep checking how things are going. Not even going to bother this time, will just check at my time on Friday.
I reckon it will go to zero.If you really on the train, you aren't getting to Piccadilly until after 1am.
I am coming from London and it is the same thing. If I go will just do an overnight and come back in the morning. Not finding my way back from Central London after 1.

I reckon you would get one on 7k even if it was done over two days.
I don't like these extended cascades as usually just means I keep checking how things are going. Not even going to bother this time, will just check at my time on Friday.
I reckon it will go to zero.If you really on the train, you aren't getting to Piccadilly until after 1am.
I am coming from London and it is the same thing. If I go will just do an overnight and come back in the morning. Not finding my way back from Central London after 1.
If I’m lucky enough to get a ticket I’ll be stuck somewhere on the M6 long after you’ve fallen asleep in your hotel room :-D

Compared to Burnley in the same slot which is closer and a lot less tickets, it will go members.

It is a pretty uninspiring away fixture with lack of pubs and other facilities.

This game is also being shown on Amazon prime, might affect a few peoples decision to attend if they subscribe to it.

One of my favourite aways so a no-brainer for me, glad it's a Wednesday night though, Tuesday would have been difficult. Lift sorted, so all good.

You not think a Wednesday night, only 1 train back getting in at 1.20am and having to wait at Crewe for 25 mins to change will put quite a few off?
Tbh I’m not that clued up on train timetables but I take your point.

That said though I think the last time I was there was for Micah’s famous equaliser when we had thousands there - wasn’t that on a Sunday night ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.