villa fans on Carew

Goats left knee

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=52200&sid=5df6e6cf617f0f7aea8755787de9bc98" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name ... 787de9bc98</a>

the rate him very very highly. cant believe there are some of us who wouldnt want him.

Goats left knee said:
http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=52200&sid=5df6e6cf617f0f7aea8755787de9bc98

the rate him very very highly. cant believe there are some of us who wouldnt want him.

I remember Ron Atkinson saying he is the worse player he has every seen when he was plaing in the champions league. He was talking shit. Since he has been at Villa i have been impressed and he is definately what we need if we are to persist with this system.

He's a hero to them. So difficult to play against. The ideal target man who scores goals and has some skill.

So Martin O' Neill went and bought Heskey.

Blue Train said:
He's a hero to them. So difficult to play against. The ideal target man who scores goals and has some skill.

Carew can't play a whole season. Heskey was probably one of the best available options as a big, target man stiker in January. I'd rather have Heskey playing as a lone striker than Agbonlahor who they would have been stuck with for quite a few games.

To the doubters, if we do sign Carew it won't be for our automatic starting main striker anyway. He can't last a whole season. He'd be to come off the bench if we were lacking ideas or to start against the more physical, '10-men behind the ball' teams where it's difficult to break them down by playing pure football.

He'd also vastly increase our threat at set-pieces and corners, something which many people keep pointing out needs addressing.

corrigan of norway said:
I would rather go for Mario Gomez or Edin Dzeko, carew`s pure muscle, no technical skills whatsoever.

thats bullshit carew has tonnes of technical ability. sure gomez or dzeko might be good, but in this stage of our team building, proven prem is the way to go on the majority or our purchases (nothing against a couple foreignese coming in but we will probably end up with one duffer that we will rant on hughes for buying)

pee dubya said:
Blue Train said:

Carew can't play a whole season. Heskey was probably one of the best available options as a big, target man stiker in January. I'd rather have Heskey playing as a lone striker than Agbonlahor who they would have been stuck with for quite a few games.

To the doubters, if we do sign Carew it won't be for our automatic starting main striker anyway. He can't last a whole season. He'd be to come off the bench if we were lacking ideas or to start against the more physical, '10-men behind the ball' teams where it's difficult to break them down by playing pure football.

He'd also vastly increase our threat at set-pieces and corners, something which many people keep pointing out needs addressing.

carew would give us a horses for courses squad.......in when a bit of aggression + physiclity needed......on the bench when not ........a very good and essential option to have.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.