Villa Fans Want Well Over £20mill + Ireland For Milner.....

jrb

Not a chance.

Their main argument is the £24mill we payed Everton for Lescott. They're saying that Milner is younger and a midfielder, so should command more than £24mill.

Now if you take into consideration David Villa went for £34mill, how much more than £20mill is Milner really worth?

£25mill max and no Irleand. Take it or leave it.

See posts after good article. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/aston-villa-blog/avfc-news/manchester-city-bid-so-they-say-p20-million-for-james-milner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/aston-vil ... es-milner/</a>

We should only pay 5 mil because that's how much Richard dunne cost who also made it onto the team of the year.

Oasis_City said:
We should only pay 5 mil because that's how much Richard dunne cost who also made it onto the team of the year.

Well, you can't argue with that logic...

I wouldn't wanna pay over £20 mill for Milner, £20 mill is a very good price for them. It'll probably go up to about 26 though

I would defo pay more , we have nobody like him and he will be a massive asset if we manage to get him .

The Fat el Hombre said:
Oasis_City said:

Well, you can't argue with that logic...

I wouldn't wanna pay over £20 mill for Milner, £20 mill is a very good price for them. It'll probably go up to about 26 though

How about this one?

Dunne made it onto the team of the year which makes him worth twice as much as Lescott. That's a saving of 43 mil therefore should be given Milner for free.

Lol

Thankfully, Villa's fans have no control over the club and as a result have fuck all input into these kinds of decisions.

Another summer of bitter small time losers complaining that we're ruining football looms.

Fuck that 20 million price tag Milner isnt worth that and Ireland in as part of the deal fuck that as well. The English player has and will always be way over priced. Look at our signings Johnson playing in the second division in England and we paid well over the odds for him if I am honest Johnson should of cost half the price we paid for him.Lescott and Barry well over the odds as well look.

For that amount of money we could get in Europe a top class player that would add more to the team than what Milner will add. No matter what happens for English players City are getting screwed. There will come a time in that City will avoid buying English players because of the crazy prices. It will happen sooner rather than later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.