villa (ge) idiots

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
listened to talksport earlier, a villa (ge) idiot rang in to say he would be happy for milner to go to the rags but not us. how ambitious?? it's alright selling to this season's top 2 to strengthen them so you'll never have a prayer of competing, but not to "moneybag's city".

citykev28 said:
listened to talksport earlier, a villa (ge) idiot rang in to say he would be happy for milner to go to the rags but not us. how ambitious?? it's alright selling to this season's top 2 to strengthen them so you'll never have a prayer of competing, but not to "moneybag's city".

He's right. They will not be competing with the rags next year. They might think they could be competing with us. I hope they're not.

They're more likely to be competing with the rags than they are with us, the silly twats.

Gelsons Dad said:
citykev28 said:

He's right. They will not be competing with the rags next year. They might think they could be competing with us. I hope they're not.

surely a team that finishes 6th should be setting their sights on a top four team who are having problems adding to an aging squad??

citykev28 said:
Gelsons Dad said:

surely a team that finishes 6th should be setting their sights on a top four team who are having problems adding to an aging squad??

By that same logic you're saying that we won't be competing with the rags? Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. We will be competing with the sky 4 plus spurs of those 6 teams the strongest will be Chelsea, Rags and Arsenal. We will by trying to get in amongst those 3 clubs along with Spurs and liverpool. Villa will be trying to get amongst us spurs and liverpool.

Villa are not in competition with the rags and wouldn't pretend to be but they have a claim that they could be in competition with us.

To think otherwise shows a lack of respect for the league and an arrogance that we need to guard against.

I have some sympathy for villa,they are us in the past like when you get hold of a really good player you are shitting in case one of the big boys comes calling and that's what happened here.One of the big boys has come calling and Milner himself has'nt exactly handcuffed himself to villa judging by his comments.
It feels good to be in this position!!!

mcds said:
I have some sympathy for villa,they are us in the past like when you get hold of a really good player you are shitting in case one of the big boys comes calling and that's what happened here.One of the big boys has come calling and Milner himself has'nt exactly handcuffed himself to villa judging by his comments.

Amen brother. I would much rather be in this position than that of previous seasons. Remember how it felt when Chelsea came in for SWP? Gutting. Which is why we should act with a little humility now we are in a better position.

You know what? Scrap that last sentence, fuck 'em all. We have gone from being little old harmless City, comically messing things up and plodding along slowly to a threat. Those that once pitied us now hate us. So fuck 'em all.

Thatchersforearm said:
mcds said:

Amen brother. I would much rather be in this position than that of previous seasons. Remember how it felt when Chelsea came in for SWP? Gutting. Which is why we should act with a little humility now we are in a better position.

You know what? Scrap that last sentence, fuck 'em all. We have gone from being little old harmless City, comically messing things up and plodding along slowly to a threat. Those that once pitied us now hate us. So fuck 'em all.

Yep,Sweep was who I thought of when I heard about Milner.
Don't think anyone would hold it against him if he came,well anyone except a villa fan.

yeah i know, i know just thought my villa (ge) idiots was good. ;0)
it just irks me when fans of other clubs say they wouldn't mind their players leaving but not to city. it smacks of pure jealousy. i work amongst hull city fans and have to make a concerted effort not to come across like some chavski muppets i've known.

Pam said:
They're more likely to be competing with the rags than they are with us, the silly twats.
the problem is us city fans are still the only fans taking what is happening at our club seriously

thick fucking brummie twats along with all the other fuckwits still can not see what is coming

the 3 signings everyone keeps going on about will make these turds sit up and take notice and realise that city are going for the league next season not just champions league football and the likes of villa will be left in our wake weather we get milner or not<br /><br />-- Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm --<br /><br />
mcds said:
fuck em money talks it always has some clubs are selling clubs some are buying, we used to be a selling club but not any longer

villa and the rest just need to understand there place in the new pecking order and like it simple as that

i am not bothered if we get milner or not if he does not come there will be someone else lined up of equal ability

so villa can fuck off for me get used to the new world order you sad twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.