Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Regardless of whether Rodri was offside (and I didn't see it, so I'm not judging it either way, because I'm fair minded like that) we scored another fucking goal!! If we'd won it 1-0, I could understand some opposition fans doing their nut. But it's not the case, so shut your gobs! And don't let anyone tell me “Oh you wouldn't have got the penalty if the first goal hadn't been given”. It had nothing - no thing – to do with it.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha. Wio Ferdinand is apoplectic. Its a perfectly good goal you wobbly gobbed prick. Even Robbie Savage is laughing at him.
This presenter on BT is sulking like fuck as well.
Why do these tools persist in this openly hostile coverage of us?
little Mickey Owen also in an apoplectic rage too.

Anyone remember when Liverpool I think it was scored from a scuffed clearance from Gundogan, they said that reset the phase of play. None of these biased gits on BT gave a shit about the conversation then, they were too happy to think too much on it.

Such poor commentary from BT Sport all round tonight. McPointy shouted "awwwww". Just as KDB played Cancelo in before he hit the bar. It's quite disgraceful how they are all blatantly praying for City to drop points.

It's totally the opposite when Liverpool and United play. For example, the stat they gave at half time about City loosing points in the last 4 games when they went in at half time 0-0. Have you noticed they look for the complete opposite kind of omens for the media darlings? Everything positive, willing them on.

Really good from Villa, like night and day from last year. If Barkley had any composure, they'd have scored at least one.

I bet they're all knackered.
They're an unlikeable team but are much better than last season so hopefully will take points off those around us. We will just keep grinding the results out now. There's enough winners in that team to take us all the way imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.