Villa Home 26th Oct

I've got 2 sat together 131 in CB stand pm me if you are interested thanks Ian

Now gone. Sold on ticket exchange

Last edited:
I’ve got 2 going in 111. £60 for the pair. Not together but same row and you can stand together still. Can sort print at homes

What is it with fans.

2 of our group got legend tickets for this game so I offered the spare pair of tickets for £40 each (what they cost us) but no one wants to pay that on here. If they were Derby tickets and I offered them for their seat price of £60/£65 each I would get complaints as they would want them for £40, it works both ways. Anyhow,I listed them on the exchange this morning and City resold them within half an hour for £55 each. City gives me £40 for each and without the hassle of telephone calls and meets. It puzzles me.

What is it with fans.

2 of our group got legend tickets for this game so I offered the spare pair of tickets for £40 each (what they cost us) but no one wants to pay that on here. If they were Derby tickets and I offered them for their seat price of £60/£65 each I would get complaints as they would want them for £40, it works both ways. Anyhow,I listed them on the exchange this morning and City resold them within half an hour for £55 each. City gives me £40 for each and without the hassle of telephone calls and meets. It puzzles me.

It’s supply and demand. Adam Smith wrote a book about it.

I agree with your point about people wanting derby tickets for Watford prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.