Villa home

peterparky said:
cheers - refunds from the ticket office not an option? I'll wait to see the full details of the match re arrangement - then sell them on here?

call supporters services then send the tickets back a week before the new date and you'll get your money back

Hello,

*Apologies* for attaching my own question to this thread, but I haven't posted 100 times so I can't start my own topic.

I'm a U.S.-based City fan (since I was a young lad) and luckily my 7-year old son is now a rabid City fan too. I have a work trip to the UK and will be bringing my son in the hope of taking him to the Fulham game on March 22. I have a Blue Membership and I'm trying to figure out how to buy tickets on Viagogo (once they become avail).

I noticed on Viagogo (for games for which tix are already available) that some tickets are marked "under 16", some are 17-18, and there may be other age groups as well.

I'll need an adult ticket for myself, but can my son use *ANY* age category -- under 16, or 17-18, or adult? Or can he only use "under 16"? And I read once that there may be a problem with someone with a single adult Blue membership buying an adult and an "under 16" ticket -- is that true?

Again -- sincere apologies if I'm breaching etiquette by attaching my question to this thread… Pints on me at the Fulham Game! Go City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.