Villa home

Re: Villa tickets back on sale

Hello, have two tickets in the Collin Bell Stand and looking for tickets in the Villa end. Have contacted Villa to see if they will be selling tickets on the day just waiting for a reply. If they are would anybody be interested in purchasing two and swapping? it's £47 in the Villa end can meet at the ground. Thank you

Villa_22 said:
Hello, have two tickets in the Collin Bell Stand and looking for tickets in the Villa end. Have contacted Villa to see if they will be selling tickets on the day just waiting for a reply. If they are would anybody be interested in purchasing two and swapping? it's £47 in the Villa end can meet at the ground. Thank you

Stop kidding yourself. Just accept that you're only going to watch City and enjoy the view from CB.

;-)

de niro said:
Villa_22 said:
Pam said:
Why, though?

Won them through a competition.
you must give them away, the rules of the completion did say they can only go to Manchester city fans.

you know I'm right and you'll feel better for it.

Strangely it was advertised as for Villa or City fans only so was hoping if a Villa fan won it would be in the Villa end.

My seasoncard available Colin Bell level 3 £40 ... I can drop off in South Manchester/Stockport area . PM me

Got 1 spare east stand level 1 halfway line great view £40 can meet outside ground pm me cheers Andy

SOLD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.