Villa is not actually a must win

larderland

if we draw with villa on saturday and beat totenham say 2 nil with tottenham beating bolton say 3 nil we will still be ahead of tottenham on the last game of the season being on the same points with a 2 goal advantage...yes id rather win against villa and tottenham but just to let ppl know once we dont lose to villa then winning against spurs will prbably clinch us 4h

spurs will slip up with one of bolton or burnley i fancy bolton to grab a point,infact i will have a wager on it at willy hill

i'm going for

city 3 villa o
spurs 1 bolton 1
city 3 spurs o

game over

larderland said:
if we draw with villa on saturday and beat totenham say 2 nil with tottenham beating bolton say 3 nil we will still be ahead of tottenham on the last game of the season being on the same points with a 2 goal advantage...yes id rather win against villa and tottenham but just to let ppl know once we dont lose to villa then winning against spurs will prbably clinch us 4h

I feel we must win all our games to get 4th we cant afford to even draw a game, There isnt a hope that Burnley will get anything against Spurs! If we draw Saturday and Tottenham beat Bolton then its over!

Burnley don't need to get anything against Spurs. They just need to keep the score down to reasonable levels i.e 0-3 and then we can do it by beating West Ham 1-0.

If Spurs thrash Bolton and we draw against Villa then we would need to beat Spurs by 2 or 3 goals

Why is everyone taking WHU away as a certain 3 pts, it won't be, they are free from the worry of going down so will be a different team all together.
One game at a time, only a win will do, no way do I want to be there on Wed needing to beat Spurs to stay in the race. WIN on Sat is a must.

ye i no we want to win just pointing out that even if we draw if we beat tottenham by 2 goals then well be ahead of them on gd by like 2 or 3 on the final day before the west ham game thats all

Don't tell the players that!

It should be must win, we don't want to have to rely on anyone else. Beat Villa, Beat Spurs, Beat West Ham.

We've got to make home advantage count in the next two and put in a good performance away at West Ham. Its tough, but we can do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.