Villa is not actually a must win

Whats the chances of that monsoon at turd moor costing us 4th - we would have had ten that day.

When will some people get to grips with the need to WIN football matches??.. If we draw this, and they score that, and then we do this and they do that were 4th. Cut the crap for fuck sake. If this club is to progress it means we need to get some win win win mentality. Thats the manager, the players and us supporters.
We have two home games and if our sights are set on anything less than two wins from two, well quite frankly we dont deserve champions league football next year.
I think a lot of folk are losing the name of the bloody game .....to WIN GAMES!. Let the last game os the season take care of itself...4 th place will be won or lost at home.

Uber Blues said:
When will some people get to grips with the need to WIN football matches??.. If we draw this, and they score that, and then we do this and they do that were 4th. Cut the crap for fuck sake. If this club is to progress it means we need to get some win win win mentality. Thats the manager, the players and us supporters.
We have two home games and if our sights are set on anything less than two wins from two, well quite frankly we dont deserve champions league football next year.
I think a lot of folk are losing the name of the bloody game .....to WIN GAMES!. Let the last game os the season take care of itself...4 th place will be won or lost at home.

i think people are looking at it as IF we draw and there is nothing wrong in looking at the other options

agree it would'nt be the worst result the only thing that worries me is the spuds going to burnley on the last day of the season they could score a shed load

marco said:
i think most if not all posters are looking at the 2nd option should we fail on sat and its only right to do so to qualify on goals may not be that hard-

now +1

villa draw
spurs bolton 2-0 -1
city 3 spurs 0 +2
west ham 0 city 2
burnley 0 spurs 4 city qualify on goals scored,possible but not impossible

A 3-0 win against Spurs would be impressive!

However, sums are wrong as we'd be +5 after that game on those scores (we are +3 and spurs -3), so Spurs would need 7 at Burnley.

If Burnley know that Spurs need to batter them (even 3 or 4 nil), then they'll surely set out to keep things tight, making a drubbing difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.