Villa Out!!!!!

Btw. what happens if a team wins the UEFA cup (thus qualifies for the next season's UEFA cup) but in the same season qualifies to the CL as well (top 4 finish) ?

avoidconfusion said:
Btw. what happens if a team wins the UEFA cup (thus qualifies for the next season's UEFA cup) but in the same season qualifies to the CL as well (top 4 finish) ?

my guess would be either nothing happens or there is an extra place given in the league!

mcfc_nick said:
avoidconfusion said:

my guess would be either nothing happens or there is an extra place given in the league!
My guess would be the UEFA cup gets fcuked right off!

GoForGlory said:
I think the fans forgive O'Neill. Holding on to the top 4 is absolutely imperative, personally I think he's done the right thing.

But he will look a proper dick if they drop out of the top 4 which could happen they have rode their luck this season and it could soon run out

Andouble said:
securing a top 4 spot probably more important imo

so next season if there in the champions league should they put out a shit team to keep going in the league? Doing my head in this spurs are putting a crap team out because of the final on sunday, they win the final and there in the bloody uefa cup next season its a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.