villa out

Re: Goodnight Vienetta Stevie

Tragic meat van guy said:
MCFCinUSA said:
I second that, except when he plays against us - which goes without saying... I find the petty personal barracking of him on here somewhat distasteful and small minded.

If he had left in the same manner milner left villa, then not one of us would be saying a bad word about him.
But he spent alot of time in the camp, nkowing how much shit we take and still went and spraffed a loud of crap from his big gob. Not one single word to say about the fans or the quite frankly amazing support he got here, jst "given shoudl leave" "milners made a mstake" blah blah blah.
Fuck him. He's made his bed and his money.

I actually really like villa, good club.

But ireland can suck my left nut

Seconded! The comments he has made since leave have been distastful and small minded, so anything he has thrown back at him is fully deserved. I don't understand why so many blues want to mollycoddle him. He is an A1 prick, a big time Charlie who believes the yes men he has surrounded himself with far too much. I don't wish him luck at Villa and will happily watch the little wanker fail. As the previous poster said, if he had show us the same respect that Milner showed Villa then I would feel the opposite. But no mention of the fans who treated him like a God? Fuck off Stevie you bald twat!

Hopefully this and the Newcastle result will keep Ireland's gob shut for a while.

Mind you, I'm shocked. It's a fact that Villa have our 2 best players and we bought their 2 worst players so recent results have been something of a surprise.

As James Milner might say....the grass is fucking greener in Manchester than Birmingham so shove that up your arse, you twats.

BlueInBury said:
Tragic meat van guy said:
If he had left in the same manner milner left villa, then not one of us would be saying a bad word about him.
But he spent alot of time in the camp, nkowing how much shit we take and still went and spraffed a loud of crap from his big gob. Not one single word to say about the fans or the quite frankly amazing support he got here, jst "given shoudl leave" "milners made a mstake" blah blah blah.
Fuck him. He's made his bed and his money.

I actually really like villa, good club.

But ireland can suck my left nut

Seconded! The comments he has made since leave have been distastful and small minded, so anything he has thrown back at him is fully deserved. I don't understand why so many blues want to mollycoddle him. He is an A1 prick, a big time Charlie who believes the yes men he has surrounded himself with far too much. I don't wish him luck at Villa and will happily watch the little wanker fail. As the previous poster said, if he had show us the same respect that Milner showed Villa then I would feel the opposite. But no mention of the fans who treated him like a God? Fuck off Stevie you bald twat!

agreed!he can fuck right off for all i care- he lost any inkling of my respect when he shot his mouth off. complete tosser

lostmyhouseski said:
BlueInBury said:

agreed!he can fuck right off for all i care- he lost any inkling of my respect when he shot his mouth off. complete tosser

And people told us he didn't need his head sorting out!

Too busy playing the victim to turn up for us and, by the looks of it, Villa. Serves the daft twat right.

Villa fans are a weird lot. Why were they singing "There's only one Randy Lerner" on the opening day of the season. His cost cutting agenda was pretty much out in the open by then. Strange.

Everton are 3-1 to beat Villa, might be worth a punt looking at the disarray Villa are in.

eld2o.jpg

^^^FAIL^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.