Villa Park should never be allowed to host any event

Robbo. said:
First off M6 what a fucking joke on a Sunday.
Parking around the ground = Joke
20min before Kick off they shut the bars wtf??
I was stuck in the car park after the game for an hour and a half, there was no strucher in getting the traffic away it was mayhem.
Midlands Police are thick
Thanks city for giving me a great team performance.
Never again will I ever go to that shit hole of a ground again.
Completly agree with all above.and police wouldnt allow our coach to stop at a pub nearby so ended up at the ground an hour and a half before kick off went in and got stung £8.50 for a pie and a pint

Following on.

Went for a scoop before half-time.

Only one beer pump working at the bar, and only 2 bottles of Beer left in the fridge.(which I bought)

We shouldn't moan about our match day catering again. Like many I've been to numerous football grounds and our catering setup is the best of the lot.

We drove down from Scotland and in in 2 hours outside Birmingham we travelled a grand total of 10 miles parked at HT and whilst trying to find someone to let us in with many other blues we missed all three goals but i guess we heard them. What a laugh. Villa are joining stoke in the shit away day list.

Robbo. said:
First off M6 what a fucking joke on a Sunday.
Parking around the ground = Joke
20min before Kick off they shut the bars wtf??
I was stuck in the car park after the game for an hour and a half, there was no strucher in getting the traffic away it was mayhem.
Midlands Police are thick
Thanks city for giving me a great team performance.
Never again will I ever go to that shit hole of a ground again.

Could be worse. One off host venue due to Olympics. Beats Sold Trafford

...spose it were an alrite day out buh' the Shield presentation should've been facin all us dignitaries
33mvdk5.jpg
in Trinity Stand, part from that, why do they feel the need to microwave-the-fuck-outta the friggin pies ffs made me miss Yaya slottin in our 1st !

jrb said:
Following on.

Went for a scoop before half-time.

Only one beer pump working at the bar, and only 2 bottles of Beer left in the fridge.(which I bought)

We shouldn't moan about our match day catering again. Like many I've been to numerous football grounds and our catering setup is the best of the lot.

Fuck me mate, it's bit ott buying the fridge!

What a bunch of whinging cunts.

I ain't going again 'cos the pies were a bit cold.

I ain't going again 'cos there was a bit of a queue on the road.

It wasn't an away game where 3,000 away fans are traveling
in and the rest have their normal routine and in the main live
locally.

it was a neutral venue with nearly 40,000 away fans. There isn't
a ground in the country that can get that many people there, all at
the same time, without a few traffic problems.

we left Sale at 10 past 10 in the morning, we actually missed kick off, we moved 200 yards on the M6 in 2 hours! i had to have a piss on the hard shoulder hahaha, would of prefered Wembley or something along the lines of playing at Forest, Pride Park or something like that.
Great perfomance by the boys though

Left our house at 8.30, had a brew at a deserted Sandbach services, dumped the car at Stafford and jumped on the train, busy but nothing silly, big queue for the train at witton coming back but they sorted it really quick, picked the car up at stafford and was home in M34 for 7.20 including a stop at the chippy!!

CIBrown said:
we left Sale at 10 past 10 in the morning, we actually missed kick off, we moved 200 yards on the M6 in 2 hours! i had to have a piss on the hard shoulder hahaha, would of prefered Wembley or something along the lines of playing at Forest, Pride Park or something like that.
Great perfomance by the boys though

Forest or Derby? People would be seriously complaining about the allocation that we'd get at those grounds. Villa Park was the obvious choice with it not being at Wembley as it has always staged semi finals over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.