Villa set to sign!

We should stop posting on shite like this and let it drop down the board and dissapear

Toffeesforme said:
Man City have agreed a fee with Valencia for David Villa, personal terms are now being discussed! He will be unveiled next week!

YE ! yet another idiot that thinks he knows everything but really knows SHIT! They should change the name of this forum from 'Transfer Forum' to 'Make Up As Many Transfers As You Can Forum' for idiots like you.

djelanomcfc said:
To be honest i couldn't care less about David Villa. I want to know when Peter Crouch is signing.

Fuck Me out of all the people iv seen mentioned you have aimed the highest Peter Crouch the only thing good about this man is hes other half and even she needs her head lookin at for going with the uglyest man i have ever seen.

PlattLaneBoy said:
djelanomcfc said:
To be honest i couldn't care less about David Villa. I want to know when Peter Crouch is signing.

Fuck Me out of all the people iv seen mentioned you have aimed the highest Peter Crouch the only thing good about this man is hes other half and even she needs her head lookin at for going with the uglyest man i have ever seen.

Agreed, Crouch is rubbish...

PlattLaneBoy said:
djelanomcfc said:

I think he's being sarcastic mate.

To be fair Crouch is a legend, apparently he was being interviewed and they said 'if you weren't a footballer, what would you be?' His reply 'a virging' fair play to him for having a sense of humour

10.Goater_Legend said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
djelanomcfc said:

I think he's being sarcastic mate.

nah sure it was him on another thread other day saying that crouch would be a good signing because hes tall and can hold up the ball. might be rong though but could of sworn it was him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.