villa tciket news

mancmackem said:
I'd be pissed off if i was a south stander, all this relocating.

The banter was a notch higher though in 109/110/11 with our visiting friends from 117 and that :-)
Your right, it is shit

Thaksins Love Child said:
mancmackem said:
I'd be pissed off if i was a south stander, all this relocating.

The banter was a notch higher though in 109/110/11 with our visiting friends from 117 and that :-)
Your right, it is shit

It's shit alright.

I know the family stand is the wrong end for away fans so they couldn't go there but why not maybe move all SSer's into the 'same' seats over there and kick out the 200 dads with kids to somewhere else. Sorry FS people it's not a dig at you lot but at least we'd have some fans making a noise behind one of the goals.

No way will villa sell 4000. And we wont sell more than 30k but the jokers will all want tickets later on i can see it now.

The club need to look at moving the away fans to one of the top tiers ie colin bell stand 3rd tier which wasn't open today.
The singing comes from the east and south stands so the singers are relocated all over the place which kills the atmosphere.
The atmosphere was shite also because of the attendance today and it concerns me that whatever the club try to do regarding cup matches like £15 tickets we still dont come close to selling out.
I had to relocate today for one eason and another,i got a great view shit atmosphere.

dw7 said:
Sunday's win over Notts County means that the Blues now play Aston Villa in round five of the FA Cup sponsored by e on.
The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON
Round 5
MCFC v Aston Villa FC
Wednesday 2nd March 2011
Kick-off – 7.45pm

If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16’s and Over 65’s.

Please note that due to the extended visiting supporter allocation, Seasoncard holders in the South Stand will need to relocate for this fixture.

Cup Games Direct members whose seats are located in the South Stand will need to contact Supporter Services on 0870 062 1894, option 2 or visit the Stadium Box Office from the 23rd February to relocate to another area of the stadium. All other Cup Games Direct members will have their regular seats allocated automatically as normal for this fixture.

Tickets are available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>. By telephone on 0870 062 1894 (option 1)* and to personal callers to the box office above the CityStore at the stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria.

Prices - £22.50 Adult / £17.50 Over 65’s & 16-21 / £5 U16’s

Seasoncard holders retain your seat - Notts County post match, Mon 21st & Tue 22nd February

Seasoncard holders : South Stand relocates - Wed 23rd February

Citycard holders - Thu 24th February 9 – 1pm

Open sale - Thu 24th February from 1pm

Supporters purchasing tickets for this match will receive 50 loyalty points.

*There is a £2.00 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings

Are we gonna get some student price tickets or am I gonna have to go trash the tory HQ for it?

afraid £22.50 a ticket for a night game will mean another gate of 25000 - 28000

Baguley_Blue said:
dw7 said:
Sunday's win over Notts County means that the Blues now play Aston Villa in round five of the FA Cup sponsored by e on.
The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON
Round 5
MCFC v Aston Villa FC
Wednesday 2nd March 2011
Kick-off – 7.45pm

If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16’s and Over 65’s.

Please note that due to the extended visiting supporter allocation, Seasoncard holders in the South Stand will need to relocate for this fixture.

Cup Games Direct members whose seats are located in the South Stand will need to contact Supporter Services on 0870 062 1894, option 2 or visit the Stadium Box Office from the 23rd February to relocate to another area of the stadium. All other Cup Games Direct members will have their regular seats allocated automatically as normal for this fixture.

Tickets are available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>. By telephone on 0870 062 1894 (option 1)* and to personal callers to the box office above the CityStore at the stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria.

Prices - £22.50 Adult / £17.50 Over 65’s & 16-21 / £5 U16’s

Seasoncard holders retain your seat - Notts County post match, Mon 21st & Tue 22nd February

Seasoncard holders : South Stand relocates - Wed 23rd February

Citycard holders - Thu 24th February 9 – 1pm

Open sale - Thu 24th February from 1pm

Supporters purchasing tickets for this match will receive 50 loyalty points.

*There is a £2.00 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings

Are we gonna get some student price tickets or am I gonna have to go trash the tory HQ for it?

£17.50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.