villa tickets

Me neither, nothing taken for Villa yet, might be because we're being moved from the 3rd tier and they might be doing them last?

Tonster said:
Me neither, nothing taken for Villa yet, might be because we're being moved from the 3rd tier and they might be doing them last?
We have moved from third tier, i got email confimration on Friday. Moving to the posh seats in 207

Is it just me or have the club had problems with these schemes? Seems a lot of confusion and fans being left wondering what's happening to me! Other clubs appear to manage it so why can't we, come on City and sort it out please.

I'm on the cup scheme and I've had my relocation email (307 to 212) and my loyalty points added.

Normal seat processed. Loyalty points added and cash deducted.

There will always be a few problems with automatic deductions etc but please do stop berating the ticket office. They have been always been very helpful when I have had dealings with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.