Villa v City post match thread.

What? Nycfc Angelino? What's he doing there. Tot he was with Viera in NY. Is he looking good.

Fuk I need to watch this game
Short appearance against a demoralised and tired Villa team so it is difficult to say really. He showed flashes.

He has been marked as a promising talent, though. I think he'll eventually become a two way winger a la Navas, though, rather than a fullback.

Nobody put a foot wrong. Iheanacho played brilliantly and we finished the game with 4 EDS players on the pitch, throw in how young Sterling is as well, great to see.

I'm happy that Celina, Angelino and Humphries got on, but feel a bit sorry for Barker after he spent the entire second half warming up.

Awesome and Kelechi is getting better every week.

Great to see Manuel bring on three youngsters too. He's obviously been listening (or more likely forced by injuries...).

Well I think this proves without much doubt that Pellegrini blundered by not bringing on Kelechi in the league game at Villa Park (when Bony went down early). He might well have buried a couple of the gilt-edged chances we created and we would be above Arsenal now ...

Nacho was class. He's given MP a problem now when Bony comes back.

It shouldnt be too much of a problem. Our game when we are at our best is all about movement, fast passing and free flowing football. Bony excels in none of these.

Great win today and without having to play kun or Silva. Wish more faith had been shown in Kelechi during the league match there when Bony got injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.