Villa vs Leicester - LC SF 2nd Leg - 28th January

Hope Villa get through. Think we would do a Watford on them. Leicester could give us a game. I know, I'm just a glory hunter.

Totally agree with this, The probability of us having one of those games where we dominate and don't take chances and then getting caught out to a hoof ball for vardy to run onto whilst Stones wades through invisible treacle is much higher than anything villa have as a threat.

Hopefully Villa can nick it. Really don't fancy Leicester in the final if we get there.

Want to tonk Villa at Wembley worse than we did to Watford. We owe them big time for Alec Leake grassing up Billy Meredith, claiming he'd tried to bribe them to throw the game in 1904. Nearly destroyed us that did. Funnily enough Villa were seen as football "royalty" back then and City as cocky, nouveau riche upstarts who needed putting in their place.

The more things change...

Want to tonk Villa at Wembley worse than we did to Watford. We owe them big time for Alec Leake grassing up Billy Meredith, claiming he'd tried to bribe them to throw the game in 1904. Nearly destroyed us that did. Funnily enough Villa were seen as football "royalty" back then and City as cocky, nouveau riche upstarts who needed putting in their place.

Top grudge holding, I'd always quite liked Villa until the money waving shit with Barry/Milner.

Yeah well, they're more 'look what the cat dragged in' than royalty these days.

Come on, Villa. I want to see the staggering record of cup victories by Brenda come to an abrupt end. This was one of the epithets spewed out by the BBC prior to the FArce Cup game the other day. I can't remember him winning an English cup so how he gets to be unbeated in ten billion games I don't know. Someone enlighten me please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.