Villareal

jay_mcfc

Right chaps, I know there are a few threads already but thought I'd give you all a heads up. I live 30 mins away Villareal and 15 mins from Valencia.

Villareal itself is a bit of a dump, I would not recommend staying there. Castellon is a nice city and is about 15 minutes drive/train away from Villareal. Valencia is about 60km away or 1 hour on the train. There will be a train after the game but probably only one and with a capacity of approximately 350. I don't know if the police will put more trains on for after the game.

Alicante is 2 hours south of Valencia so those flying there will have a 3 hour journey to Villareal but I really would recommend staying in Valencia; it's a beautiful city and the people are very welcoming.

Let me know if anyone needs any information and I'll try my best to help.

jay_mcfc said:
Right chaps, I know there are a few threads already but thought I'd give you all a heads up. I live 30 mins away Villareal and 15 mins from Valencia.

Villareal itself is a bit of a dump, I would not recommend staying there. Castellon is a nice city and is about 15 minutes drive/train away from Villareal. Valencia is about 60km away or 1 hour on the train. There will be a train after the game but probably only one and with a capacity of approximately 350. I don't know if the police will put more trains on for after the game.

Alicante is 2 hours south of Valencia so those flying there will have a 3 hour journey to Villareal but I really would recommend staying in Valencia; it's a beautiful city and the people are very welcoming.

So how many of us are you letting sleep at your house. ;)

jay_mcfc said:

bloody hell Jay you will be inundated now fella.

Decision to be made, Villarreal or Munich away,not sure yet. flights to Villarreal seem a bit of a nightmare.

What's the script from Barcelona to Castello De La Plana, train wise or other transport from your knowledge of living there??? Thanks in advance mate

jay_mcfc said:
BIG DONKEY said:
how can you call villarreal a shit hole but valencia nice?!

Que? One is an industrial town and the other is a big, beautiful city?

Jay, you only live in the area how would you know !?!

lol ;-)

BL3_Blue said:
What's the script from Barcelona to Castello De La Plana, train wise or other transport from your knowledge of living there??? Thanks in advance mate

Very regular, take just over two hours and will be €60-80 return depending on time of day.

BL3_Blue said:
Regular trains - about 2 hours Barcelona to Castellon so flying to Barca is a viable proposition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.