Villareal

Just booked a coach from a pub near rachels 30 euros , still seems they mite be a few seats left going from rachels but could not get hold of the guy , also the guy doing the coach said we will have no problem gettin tickets his coach leaves at 2pm so plenty of time 2 pick up a ticket

im leaving straight after the game and will be passing valencia, benidorm and alicante 2 places in the car donation towards petrol. im on row 18 seat 145 come and see me if you want a lift to any of places named.

bluedan said:
Jay, thanks for all thr advice mate.

Would you recomend anyone without a ticket who wants one in the home end to wear home colours? I am seriously considering wearing something yellow if it gets me through. Might even get a villarreal/city friendship scalf.

Not necessary at all! The average age of a Villareal fan is about 50, there will be no trouble at all with their fans!

The only thing I would advise is to cover up your City shirts whilst trying to buy tickets although even that probably won't matter. I went to Valencia v Bilbao last week and there were more Bilbao fans around us than Valencia.

Sitting in the away/home end just isn't an issue here. The only thing that will cause problems would be bad behaviour of City fans on the night but I don't envisage any of that.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:45 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
jay_mcfc said:
Lads/lasses

For those that are going to Villareal in the day time, I have sorted a bar out. Basically around the ground there are a few small bars that sell bottles of beer for €5 on the day. However, my mate is a season ticket holder at Villareal and he is friends with a bar owner. The bar is 10 min walk from the ground and will sell bottled beer for no more than €2.50. They also do intercambio language exchange so they will be able to speak a little English.

This is a good option for those on Spike's trip and those that want to get up to Villareal early to get tickets.

Here is the facebook page for the bar. Look at the photos, it's a decent place

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39489406645&v=info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3 ... 645&v=info</a>

This is the address, if you put it into google maps it is 1km away and seems pretty easy to find

Carrer de Pere Gil, 5, 12540 Vila-real, Spain
Cheers for that jay, looks a good option, and easy to find, will they be able to cope with hundreds of blues ? I was aiming to be in Villareal for about 4-5pm, I guess they will be open at that time ?

I have been advised that they can happily accommodate a few hundred so I'm sure you'll all be fine. I have never been in this place myself so don't know the size of it but my mate was trying to get me to take my 3 coaches there.

Had a look on the Villarreal Club web site this morning and it states that tickets will be on sales from booths at the stadium from 2 hours prior to kick off.

Right, I've had a chat to the bar in Villareal and they are preparing for a few hundred on the day of the game from after 3pm. They will stock up on beer so get yourselves there!

I put it to them that, although the place is really easy to find it might be worthwhile putting up some kind of directions or banner so people can find it easily. There's even talk of someone coming to the ground and guiding you's back to the bar

I can't wait for that first pint on Wednesday, I've bloody earned it!!

jay_mcfc said:
Right, I've had a chat to the bar in Villareal and they are preparing for a few hundred on the day of the game from after 3pm. They will stock up on beer so get yourselves there!

I put it to them that, although the place is really easy to find it might be worthwhile putting up some kind of directions or banner so people can find it easily. There's even talk of someone coming to the ground and guiding you's back to the bar

Nice reccy mate - I´ll buy you one if I see you !

jay_mcfc said:

Credit to you Jay, I'm on spikes trip and we leave Valencia at 2pm so should have plenty of time to make the most of the bar

Jays pulled a real blinder for this trip . Really well done for the constant flow of help and information mate

jay_mcfc said:

You have, really well done for all the advice. Can't wait (won't have to either - up at 4:30am :o( ).

Didsbury Dave said:
Jays pulled a real blinder for this trip . Really well done for the constant flow of help and information mate

Ah stop it!

Never mind the work I've done though, there's a guy who's cycled around the world for charity that will be there on Wednesday....dig deep boys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.