Villarreal v City Post match Discussion thread

One word to say about that game: Formality. I think that may be the easiest game I've seen us ever play.

bayern blade said:
Blue Haze said:
bayern blade said:
Is that really called for ?

Nah. We'd all be relieved if he got a night off, he's world class.

Fair enough, I just can't accept anybody being happy if a player is seriously injured.
Atm we're still waiting for info on Basti but he was taken to hospital.

Here's hoping for just a little hamstring tweak, out for, I dunno, maybe 4-5 weeks..

;)

Textbook Euro away. Even if they were missing 5 regulars and low on confidence we put them away with the minimum of fuss. ITVs coverage predictably pisspoor.

adrianr said:
One word to say about that game: Formality. I think that may be the easiest game I've seen us ever play.

It was a strange one... they seemed to be absolutely fine when down 2... no fight at all. Thank god its over.

Monkey chants were sickening and it makes me sad that Mario and other players have to deal with that shit

Shadz69 said:
Only a small minority of fan's would feel like this.I don't get it myself when we have lost a few over the year's to injury.Hoping it's the 2 of us who go through.How much you think Gomez would cost us?

Thankfully Gomez has always said he wants to stay in Munich so the question is irrelevant :-).

bayern blade said:
SWP's back said:
What happened mate?

Collision second half. German tv stated just now that he will be out for "Four to six weeks".

A visit to Müller-Wohlfahrt and he will be sweet.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 am --<br /><br />
bayern blade said:
Shadz69 said:
Only a small minority of fan's would feel like this.I don't get it myself when we have lost a few over the year's to injury.Hoping it's the 2 of us who go through.How much you think Gomez would cost us?

Thankfully Gomez has always said he wants to stay in Munich so the question is irrelevant :-).

Stuttgart said that also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.