Villa's strike rate - incredible

gkelly1972

EURO 2008 champion.
- Top scorer of the EURO 2008.
- Striker of the UEFA ideal line up of the EURO 2008.
- Fifth top scorer of Spain’s national team with the fifth best goal average in the last 50 years.
- 41 goals in 55 matches, world’s second top scorer.
- 12 goals in 13 games in the Liga.
- Best scoring run in the beginning of the Liga of the 21 st century

not to mention the fact he has over 100 goals in 4 and a half seasons for valencia
thats around 25 goals a season on average
just what we need

....and is he not a potential signing dummy? Posted for information only, there really are some absolute pricks on here....

gkelly1972 said:
EURO 2008 champion.
- Top scorer of the EURO 2008.
- Striker of the UEFA ideal line up of the EURO 2008.
- Fifth top scorer of Spain’s national team with the fifth best goal average in the last 50 years.
- 41 goals in 55 matches, world’s second top scorer.
- 12 goals in 13 games in the Liga.
- Best scoring run in the beginning of the Liga of the 21 st century

Don't worry, we'll soon knock that out of him.

gkelly1972 said:
....and is he not a potential signing dummy? Posted for information only, there really are some absolute pricks on here....

Have you put anywhere about a possible signing. I know I sound like a tit but I fucking hate reading stupid threads.

paddystyle said:
makes you wonder why they'd sell him

simple really! valencia's whole future could depend on it, a bit like when we sold SWP. Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do.

I worked out the other day based on figures from Wikipedia that his goals to game ratio for both club and country through his career is 1 goal every 1.88 games, much better than Torres,Drogba etc. He's a class player probably the best finisher in the world alongside Eto' and if we get him i'm sure everyone would be delighted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.