Vince McMahon

I don't mind wrestling. Watch whatever you like. But I did find it a bit weird when they used to make the Sky Sports News presenters interview them as if it's a real sport.
They add 4"+ to everyone's height too as part of the show.

I think it's always been a cesspit, wasn't there mad rumours about Pat Patterson back in the day

I'm not sure how you can realistically deny texts which are so incriminating. Last time round there was a fall guy in John lauranitis. Some speculation around that Brock lesnar is involved this time. Which is odd considering his wife (sable) herself tried to sue Vince for similar.

Lauranitis is also under the scope (he's married to the bella twins mum and father in law to Daniel Bryan)

I can see some more skeletons coming out

Apparently it was Wrestlemania 40 at the weekend, my nephew, who has learning disabilities informed me yesterday, it was pay per view on TNT, which he doesn’t have and not only that they are no longer bringing the matches out on DVD like they used to and this is how he got to watch them. Yes he has quite a collection. Does anyone have any idea how I might go about getting a copy of this for him or how I might go about it? Thanks in advance.

Apparently it was Wrestlemania 40 at the weekend, my nephew, who has learning disabilities informed me yesterday, it was pay per view on TNT, which he doesn’t have and not only that they are no longer bringing the matches out on DVD like they used to and this is how he got to watch them. Yes he has quite a collection. Does anyone have any idea how I might go about getting a copy of this for him or how I might go about it? Thanks in advance.
there used to be a stall on conran street market in Harpurhey that used to have all WWE DVD's the week after the actual PPV event, a friend has a son with downs syndrome and his life is practically WWE so he used to go and get them for him, can text him later and see if thats where he still gets them from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.