Vincent Kompany 2015/16 performances

MCFC1993

My MOTM last night for the simple fact that when he's in the side we look a completely different team. Is there any other player in world football that when included improves every single player around them like Kompany does?

Along with Hart he brings a voice and leadership to this team, thought this was great to see before the game too:

Last edited:
Joe always seems to do that before the league games if you look at tunnel cam

Is there a player in world football that when included improves single every player around him?
Arguably not.

In the last two of the last three seasons when Barca have had two long Messi lay-offs, you barely notice he's not there as they still go and win 3-0, 4-0, 5-1 regularly without him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe always seems to do that before the league games if you look at tunnel cam

Oh I agree in terms of leadership they're both important, its just great when we have an outfield player able to do it as well because they can get there message across all over the pitch.

The thing with VK is his presence on the pitch; even if he isn't playing that well his walk, his stance that is what makes the difference. He just has this 'arrogance' about his walk, standing tall and it's as if he is saying; ok, come and get me if you can!!

As I say just his presence is enough, he inspires, instills confidence in the rest of the team. That tweet above shows it all, not just from VK but from Joe as well. Joe always pumps them up but that little extra from VK does it though.

Mind you I'm not a fan of Vincent's as anyone who know me realises, don't they @karen7!!

Doesn't give a shit about City, obviously holding himself back for Belgium.

The thing with VK is his presence on the pitch; even if he isn't playing that well his walk, his stance that is what makes the difference. He just has this 'arrogance' about his walk, standing tall and it's as if he is saying; ok, come and get me if you can!!

As I say just his presence is enough, he inspires, instills confidence in the rest of the team. That tweet above shows it all, not just from VK but from Joe as well. Joe always pumps them up but that little extra from VK does it though.

Mind you I'm not a fan of Vincent's as anyone who know me realises, don't they @karen7!!
I've never seen you have a good word to say about him,caught you having a sneaky look though lol

It will be a huge bonus if he can stay fit until the end of the season. We look a different team when he's on the pitch.

Doesn't give a shit about City, obviously holding himself back for Belgium.

To think there were actually Blues saying this.

It will be a huge bonus if he can stay fit until the end of the season. We look a different team when he's on the pitch.

I agree Ric. Won't rule us out of anything with the league as long as he stays fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.