Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pun intended whatsoever, but this reads like it comes straight out of Mein Kampf :D
LOL Haven't read it, but I think it has more to do with bigotry.

Just make a thinking experiment, put yourself on Pep's place. Would you allow Vinny to play 90+ minutes after 5 month out?
And how this poor decision, judgement, whatever would contribute to team discipline?

Just make a thinking experiment, put yourself on Pep's place. Would you allow Vinny to play 90+ after 5 month out?
And how this poor decision, judgement would contribute to team discipline?
Pep has admitted he's made a mistake. Shit happens. Nothing cold and calculated like the odd'uns on here would suggest, just a plain simple misjudgement.

Nothing cold and calculated like the odd'uns on here would suggest
There is no need to be rude because you disagree with someone opinion. But boy all football fans are the same.

Yesterday it was a silly question, today it's a mistake. You are on the right path. Imagine it would have been Messi or Kevin, would they play 90 minutes? I bet Kevin will play less after his recent injury.

Maybe couple of years since we would read about this situation in someone memoirs. Or maybe not ;)

Just make a thinking experiment, put yourself on Pep's place. Would you allow Vinny to play 90+ minutes after 5 month out?
And how this poor decision, judgement, whatever would contribute to team discipline?
Don't think it has anything to do with discipline etc.

The whole team made a Mutual decision that Vinny was ready to play 90 mins.

If may be a strange decision but it was obviously agreed between everyone.

Besides, maybe Pep takes him off after 60 mins, and Vinny gets injured the next match, you can never predict.

Pep has admitted he's made a mistake. Shit happens. Nothing cold and calculated like the odd'uns on here would suggest, just a plain simple misjudgement.

Did he?? I saw a sense of sarcasm in his retort to the journo... Basically we are all geniuses in hindsight... He clearly stated that kompany was to keep dialogue with the bench, which he did, people need to understand that this could of happened at any time, IMO, Pep got his answer!!!

Did he?? I saw a sense of sarcasm in his retort to the journo... Basically we are all geniuses in hindsight... He clearly stated that kompany was to keep dialogue with the bench, which he did, people need to understand that this could of happened at any time, IMO, Pep got his answer!!!
Haven't seen the latest PC tbh but just going off what I've seen reported. David McDonnell says Pep regrets letting him play the 90 minutes and Stuart Brennan asking if it goes down as his first mistake.
I'll have to watch so I too can read between the lines like everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.