Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil the Face is going to start his 8th consecutive game for the rags tonight after 28 injuries in 5 years.

Wilshere has played more minutes this season than in the last 2 combined.

I know they are much younger, but perhaps a sign that you can come back from a couple of years of constant injuries.

Phil the Face is going to start his 8th consecutive game for the rags tonight after 28 injuries in 5 years.

Wilshere has played more minutes this season than in the last 2 combined.

I know they are much younger, but perhaps a sign that you can come back from a couple of years of constant injuries.
Perhaps he could adapt to the new game of positioning rather than the physical stuff like tackling.

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

11 Vincent Kompanies,
10 Vincent Kompanies,
9 Vincent Kompanies,
8 Vincent Kompanies,
7 Vincent Kompanies,
6 Vincent Kompanies,
Paaaaaaaaabbbbloooooooooo
4 Vincent Kompanies,
3 Vincent Kompanies,
2 Vincent Kompanies,
there's only one Vincent Kommpaaaneeeeee

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

11 Vincent Kompanies,
10 Vincent Kompanies,
9 Vincent Kompanies,
8 Vincent Kompanies,
7 Vincent Kompanies,
6 Vincent Kompanies,
Paaaaaaaaabbbbloooooooooo
4 Vincent Kompanies,
3 Vincent Kompanies,
2 Vincent Kompanies,
there's only one Vincent Kommpaaaneeeeee
Hope you still have a day job :)

Am I correct in thinking that his original due back from injury date was the Burnley game?

Hopefully we'll see him return to training and be involved soon, I feel the team needs his leadership at the moment, the air of frustration and dissatisfaction around the club is unbearable.

Am I correct in thinking that his original due back from injury date was the Burnley game?

Hopefully we'll see him return to training and be involved soon, I feel the team needs his leadership at the moment, the air of frustration and dissatisfaction around the club is unbearable.

Maybe when Kompany returns and actually has had a run of back to back games, we might discover how important this players was and maybe still is. As it is now it's as almost we can't remember what it was like to have him in the side or like is was when he needed to miss another few games through injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.