Vincent Kompany testimonial

All sorted in under 2 minutes, usual seats. First testimonial as not usually a fan of friendly games, sadly don't think it will be my last over the next couple of years with Kun & David. Who would have thought we'd get so attached to a bunch of mercenaries who were only here for the money ;-)

Got 4 in 93:20, be good to see what it's like, and I don't mind paying a bit more for a good cause.

Pain in the neck paying, transaction failed twice with an internal error, and when I tried a 3rd time it got to the card 3d screen then crapped out, and when I logged back in it showed payment in progress. Spent 45 mins on the phone queuing with customer services, who told me it had gone through OK.

They should have phased this a bit better to keep demand on the site lower.....

Really not much difference, a padded seat, access to a better lit concourse and on matchdays you get a free programme. Something like Tunnel club would be good for this game, might only be 100-200£ PP and a good chance to see the facilities and meet some old players.

Looking at some of the ex-players Vinny's played with (and a couple of current ones to make up the numbers), we can still put out a very strong XI:

-----------------------------------------Dzeko/Aguero
-----Nasri/Negredo-----------------------------------------------------------Tevez/Navas
------------------------------------------Yaya/KDB
-------------------------De Jong/Fern---------------Barry/Silva

Kolarov/Clichy-----Kompany/Lescott-----Dunne/Toure------Richards/Zaba

----------------------------------------Hart/Given

Subs: Berti

Looking at some of the ex-players Vinny's played with (and a couple of current ones to make up the numbers), we can still put out a very strong XI:

-----Nasri/Negredo-----------------------------------------------------------Tevez/Navas

As it will be a month into the season can't see any non retired players playing.
Joe Hart possibly if he still 2nd or 3rd choice

Got 5 in the South Stand, so I can transfer some of that famous CB3 atmosphere that has taken us to new heights.

I'll be the one clapping very, very loudly throughout the game. Not all of the game obviously, I still need to find out from the lads behind me how their week at work has been!!

Would we trust Milner not to injure our players, if selected?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.