Vincent Kompany testimonial

Have the squads for the game been announced ?
The first players confirmed to play in Vincent Kompany's testimonial: Joe Hart, Lescott, Micah Richards, Pablo Zabaleta, Wayne Bridge, Gareth Barry, Nigel de Jong, Samir Nasri, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland and Craig Bellamy, Heskey and Rafael van de Vaart.

Emile Heskey and Rafael van de Vaart are the first two names to be confirmed to play in the Premier League All-Stars XI while the previous 11 names don the sky-blue shirt.

The first players confirmed to play in Vincent Kompany's testimonial: Joe Hart, Lescott, Micah Richards, Pablo Zabaleta, Wayne Bridge, Gareth Barry, Nigel de Jong, Samir Nasri, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland and Craig Bellamy, Heskey and Rafael van de Vaart.

Emile Heskey and Rafael van de Vaart are the first two names to be confirmed to play in the Premier League All-Stars XI while the previous 11 names don the sky-blue shirt.

Kompany sitting it out then. due to the Scotland game. Maybe come on at the end to take a 35 yard free kick like Kidd did for his.

We need to keep Heskey away from corporate or there’ll be no food left for us :-)

We need to keep Heskey away from corporate or there’ll be no food left for us :-)

This might be the game when the peasants rise up against the corporate elite. You might need to disguise yourself in a high vis jacket or some other attire.

Pep Guardiola: “It was immediately clear to me when taking over at City just how important Vincent was to this club. Everyone had already told me about his impact, but when I began working with him, I quickly realised the magnitude of his contribution."

"He was the leader in the dressing room and an inspiration. For a decade, he was the soul of the club. City fans know better than me how much he means, but from my perspective he could not have done more to help us achieve success in my time.

“He deserves all the respect and admiration we can give him, and I hope this testimonial goes some way to helping him realise how much we all admire and appreciate his contribution to Manchester City.”

Roberto Martinez on Vincent Kompany: “I am honoured to be involved in this special milestone in Vincent's career. He is a role model in Belgian football as a whole and his leadership, commitment and excellence in his work makes him a very unique footballer..."

"...who has inspired and will continue to inspire many a dressing room. He truly deserves this celebration on the occasion of his testimonial and I am very much looking forward to being part of it.”

Pep v Martinez,that is just cruel lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.