Vincent Kompany testimonial

Bought a ticket for this before. No email confirmation received. Can the ticket office do anything right? Really shouldn't have to chase my arse after buying a product from somewhere.

Yep and Martin Tyler commentary piped lived into the stadium assisted by Rat I mean Neville counting tactical fouls

Great just making sure before I buy my ticket...luckily for me there is still a seat left with back to the pitch and a great view of the “big screen“....I’ll let youse know when you can celebrate just keep sat down before i tell you it’s ok

Bought a ticket for this before. No email confirmation received. Can the ticket office do anything right? Really shouldn't have to chase my arse after buying a product from somewhere.
Same here. If you hear anything could you please post on here? Thanks. Likewise if I hear something. Going to wait one one more week for a miracle. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.