Vincent Kompany testimonial

Hi All....me & my 3 kids are travelling up from Northampton for this....haven't been in a while unfortunately....used to park up around Textile Street, off Gorton Lane and walk the 20 mins to the ground, as made it easier getting away to the Woodhead Pass and back down M1. Anyone know if still ok to park around that area on a midweek evening?
Thanks a lot.

You should be fine that far out, you could probably park closer to the Monastery and still be ok.

Hi All....me & my 3 kids are travelling up from Northampton for this....haven't been in a while unfortunately....used to park up around Textile Street, off Gorton Lane and walk the 20 mins to the ground, as made it easier getting away to the Woodhead Pass and back down M1. Anyone know if still ok to park around that area on a midweek evening?
Thanks a lot.

You might want to review your travel plans. Woodhead Pass has overnight closures for the week of the game.
https://glossop.online/traffic/a628-woodhead-pass-traffic-live.php

As predicted, the media are revelling in Vinny's poor managerial start at Anderlecht. We really are wankers in this country always wanting people to fail. More importantly Vinny gets himself over here for his big night, still and always a City legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.