Vincent Kompany will be a City legend

bluemoon05

Quality performance by him last night, it's just a shame we didn't have him for the first leg.

He's probably going to be captain next season unless we sign someone like John Terry, it's clear from his interviews that he really cares about the club and I hope he's here for the rest of his career.

bluemoon05 said:
Quality performance by him last night, it's just a shame we didn't have him for the first leg.

He's probably going to be captain next season unless we sign someone like John Terry, it's clear from his interviews that he really cares about the club and I hope he's here for the rest of his career.

seconded

A class act, and with De Jong next season City will have the meanest midfield pairing in the Premiership.

class player and a credit to the club. still not sure of his best position or where we need him most but his versatility is a big bonus.

needs a song. any suggestions?

stole this quote from the lonesome death of roy carroll blog but sums him up.

"It's not just about playing well, we were like a team and were strong. Don't forget, we were 1-0 down, many teams would have thought it was finished - maybe Hamburg did. But we kept coming back at them, there was a real hunger about us, we wanted to all beat our opponent and that's what it should be like for every game, and I am definitely going to be one of the players that tries to please our fans like this...

"The most important thing is that although we lost, we lost with pride. I don't like to lose, but if we were to go out I wanted it to be with pride and with some fight. That's what we did."

So what you are saying that despite any tactical misgivings MH as a manager might have his acumen for purchasing players is second to none and if his players are given time there are potentially one or two legends in the making and maybe MH should be given more time to see the job through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.