vincent kompany

12 months ago I told you all he was our best CB and you all laughed, then you claimed Toure was much better, your reasoning was that he's played for Arsenal for years. I told you I would come on in 6/12 months time and have my say. Owned to shit.

AntMcfc said:
12 months ago I told you all he was our best CB and you all laughed, then you claimed Toure was much better, your reasoning was that he's played for Arsenal for years. I told you I would come on in 6/12 months time and have my say. Owned to shit.

You should be the manager.

i am sorry to say this but theses what i think about him,he doesn't have the awareness of a defender and he can't pass long balls to wingers and also lacks the ability to jump and make headers or win headers from opponents,those are some of the reason why we lost of our matches and draws coz our CBs and wingback fail to acquire their ability for us to utilize our strength.i hope u check all these things before u say whatever u wanna say.i guess u will see this as a fanboy but not a mean comment.thank u.

I think Vinnie is awesome, also I think he is being teed up for the captaincy next year with some of the stuff he has been talking about in the press (i.e. We're more than just a money club, the owners have real ambition etc, etc)

TBH I think he is a natural leader and young enough to lead the club forward for many years to come.

I am so proud to have him representing our club on and off the field. Intelligent, articulate, talented, commands respect, maturity that belies his age... make him captain!

afro2007 said:
i am sorry to say this but theses what i think about him,he doesn't have the awareness of a defender and he can't pass long balls to wingers and also lacks the ability to jump and make headers or win headers from opponents,those are some of the reason why we lost of our matches and draws coz our CBs and wingback fail to acquire their ability for us to utilize our strength.i hope u check all these things before u say whatever u wanna say.i guess u will see this as a fanboy but not a mean comment.thank u.

Wum.

afro2007 said:
i'm with you,he's a very strong,promising player but i still think he's got a lot to learn.3 into 2 doesn't go and i reckon he'll be the one making way for Boateng

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.