vincent kompany

If we sign another CB I could see him moving on but it wouldn't be to a top 8 rival. Mr K is one of our prize assets but he will decide if the percentages are in his favour, his agent is clearly testing the waters.

never.....not to arsenal,or anyone else..we should be keeping our best players not selling them..who do we have to replace him should he go?

Our best CB last year (at least in my opinion); he will surely be one of our defensive pillars of the new season, and can be DM cover when needed!

No chance of Kompany leaving our club.

I'd like a pint of whatever the peeps in charge are having if they let this happen.

NO way should this happen.

Yeah, hands off Arsene. Not that there's any substance in this METRO story anyway.
We should build the defence around him, not flog him! Top player.

(Psst, we've got this guy called Kolo you might be interested in taking though, Mr Wenger?)

apart from carlito i thought vinny was our most consistent player last year, dont trust any other of our center halves, think boateng will be right back as richards isnt as good attacking full back really hope rm buys another solid cb to partner vinny.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.