Vincent Kompany

That's the ultimate celebration. Not some theatrical cartwheel or silly nonsense like that. Nothing fake or rehearsed about Kompany's reaction there.

I genuinely can't stop watching the gif. It's just sublime; the fans going berzerk causing this crazy wave effect, the big fuck-off air-punch by Vinny.. And the racecar, natch. :)

Blue Haze said:
Warrior, captain, and City fanatic.

He deserves his own thread for keeping us together with 2 wins to glory.

What a player, what a captain, what a man! Hail the king of Manchester!
Great wine, great conversation, great Kompany!

Dan1elle said:
Blue Haze said:
Warrior, captain, and City fanatic.

He deserves his own thread for keeping us together with 2 wins to glory.

What a player, what a captain, what a man! Hail the king of Manchester!
Great wine, great conversation, great Kompany!

Get making that T-shirt mate you will make a fortune.

BTH said:
article-2137495-12D96903000005DC-46_634x406.jpg

Prince William (left of Vinnie's hand) doesn't look too pleased with the goal, while Phillip Schofield (bottom left) has put on a bit of weight!
The girl bottom right cant contain a smile I assume at the pleasure from Kompany's elation? Or perhaps she is a secret blue? Happy day!

'Vidic was voted in the team of the year along with Rooney in December when the FIFA awards were being dished out.

I don't remember Kompany's name getting a mention.'

Posted by a rag after I stated that Kompany is as good as Vidic, at least.

Staggering..

Rosstoss14 said:
He was IMMENSE last night, a true leader and a legend.

kompanycelebration.gif

Is it just me who would like to see Wooney on the end of one of those flying uppercuts?

Great gif and pics coming out, I was too nervous and paced for much of the match to take it all in, much to the annoyance of my Rag mates I was watching it with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.