Vincent Kompany

Fair do's, he always says the right things.
Just needs to do it on the pitch again

Back in training on his own weeks ahead of schedule, we are so lucky to have him as our leader. I hope he is back to his best next season as a middle finger to all the people in the media who jumped on his back after 1 bad season who so quickly forgot the fact he's probably been the best centre back in the world for the last few years.

I see a big season coming up from Kompany - one in which he'll silence his many critics from inside and outside the club. One thing this man has in abundance is professional pride, he doesn't need telling he's not been at his best, he'll know himself, hence why he's putting in extra training to get right.

Back in training on his own weeks ahead of schedule, we are so lucky to have him as our leader. I hope he is back to his best next season as a middle finger to all the people in the media who jumped on his back after 1 bad season who so quickly forgot the fact he's probably been the best centre back in the world for the last few years.
I echo your first sentiments, but a lot of posters keep saying this "he'll provide a big fuck you to his critics after 1 bad season". The reality is he hasn't been his best for over 2 years. The criticism is most of the time just and fair. However he is a big influence and figure in our successes on and off the field, and we all hope we see a rejuvenated Kompany.

Got a feeling Kompany is going to be immense next season.

Premiership winner and Team of the Season 2015/16. Mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.